Although some days might not feel like it, spring is officially here and summer is just around the corner. In honor of warmer weather and longer days, we created the perfect cocktail hybrid, using our Grapefruit Shandy and el Jimador tequila to make your tastebuds tingle.
With a few twists on the classic cocktail, we’re proud to introduce:
The Unofficial Paloma.
Maybe it’s the squeeze of fresh lime, maybe it’s the tequila, but this cocktail makes you want to hightail it to the beach and wiggle your toes in the sand. Check out the recipe below.
- 1 grapefruit wedge
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 part club soda
- 1 part Traveler Grapefruit Shandy
- 1 part el Jimador tequila
How You Make It:
- Combine Traveler Grapefruit Shandy, lime juice and sugar in glass; stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in el Jimador tequila.
- Add ice and top off with club soda.
- Garnish with grapefruit wedge.
Simple and seriously delicious. Whether you enjoy a Traveler Grapefruit on its own this summer or mix it up with tequila, lime, and sugar, you’ve got a foolproof way to get your grapefruit fix. The Unofficial Paloma is officially served.
Check out our other delicious Shandy cocktail recipes.